Skip to content
- Listen carefully to clients’ estate planning goals
- Explain in “non-legalese” what estate planning is and how it works
- Inform clients of planning concerns and of planning options
- Design, draft, and execute estate plans of all kinds, from simple wills to complex trusts
- Help clients minimize expenses and delays involved in transferring assets upon death, including probate avoidance and income, estate and property tax minimization
- Maintain ongoing contact in order to ensure the “funding” of trusts and to address changes in client circumstances, tax laws, and estate planning laws.